Thursday, February 28, 2013

Keurig Rivo 500




You know what happens when I have too much time on my hands? I shop.  I go to all those little stores I should never know exist, I scour Amazon for new fun products and I buy my new chickens treats that they can't even have yet.

No, it isn't a good thing. You know why? Because I find products that I want RIGHT NOW even though I shouldn't order them. Today I discovered the Keurig Rivo 500 and it has taken everything in me not beg my husband to buy it for me for my birthday or to just go order it myself right now.

This thing looks amazing. No more standing there frothing milk while trying to get my dogs to stop jumping up on me because they hate the whistling sound my current cheap expresso machine makes. No more having to pick nasty balls of gunk out of my steam wand because, yes, that is was happens when you use a 50.00 machine.  No more over steamed milk to burn my throat with. No more stale, powdered milk nastiness. No more having to measure the exact right amount of water every single time I use my machine. Why yes, I am a little lazy, why do you ask?

This pretty pretty Keurig Rivo 500 is so automated that it makes me want to invest in their stock right away. Sigh. Have I mentioned that it is 400?! Yeah...that's why I'm not ordering one at the moment.

I'm just going to save it as my screensaver and will remind myself everyday that THIS is what I am going to buy myself when I get to go back to work.


2 comments:

Marika said...

I agree, it looks so amazing haha!
By the way, you have a great blog! :) xox

Ibu Sukartini said...

Today Keurig Rivo 500 price : $399.00 at amazon.com and free shipping, hurry