Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

It's a new year and we have the flu. The upper respiratory flu.

My kids were supposed to go back to school today but instead they are watching a food documentary on local vs. large scale agriculture and how that effects the both the nutrients and the taste of their food. They are BORED. I figure it's a show like that or it's two boys fighting over who gets to choose the next episode of Spongebob.

I also have the flu so I'm giving myself permission to be completely lazy and I'm watching YouTube all day. It gets me all excited to go plant a garden or something but then I stand up and remember that I'm sick as hell so I sit back down very quickly. That reminds me, I need coffee.

Why isn't there a coffee delivery service in Salt Lake?

I hear whispering downstairs instead of the listening I was hoping for. Sigh.

1 comment:

Viridis Arborem said...

YouTube is good for when you're sick, whether that's writing scripts to use in videos or watching videos made by others it is a lot better than watching day time television.